Saturday 3 December 2011

Review

Secret Santa
Secret Santa by Kristine Chesney
Again, this isn't the normal genre i read, but I do like a good Christmas Romance at this time of year to get me in the festive spirit, and decided to give this one ago because the few reviews I have read so far have been good. The story plot is original, and I really warmed to the characters, who are both lost and lonely souls. They made me laughing at times and I also had a tear in my eye because of their heartbreaking stories. Holly is a Secret Santa and her 'mission' is to deliver gifts and christmas spirit to Marcus who has sunk into a dark depression after the loss of his beloved wife. They both feel an instant 'something' towards each other but must overcome their own issues to find love and companionship.
I really enjoyed this short read, and would recommend it to anybody looking for a quick, festive romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment