Saturday 3 December 2011

REVIEW

 The Lawman
The Lawman By Lily Graison
Western Romance is not my usual reading genre, but I'm glad I read it after it was recommended to me by a friend, who knows that I have a soft spot for Strong Hunky Brooding Men in my books, and I swooned for Marshal Morgan Avery as soon as he walked into the Saloon. I did feel sorry for Abigail Thornton when he throw her in Jail for the night for starting the 'brawl' that got him knocked out. Abigail is desperate for a husband and protection, and is running away from a secret that she is clearly frightened of. She did annoy me at times, because she is so focused on getting married, that she actions felt too single minded. I would have liked the story to be abit longer and the relationship between the two main characters grown abit more, but overall, I enjoyed this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment